Sunday, April 18, 2010

Taking a short break

Taking a short break from painting which started around 8 this morning....I did go get more canvases at some point. I have stopped to twitter every now and then. I changed up my music and let Pandora lead the way as far as mixes go.
I may take a photo later tonight and add it on here of the different works in progress. Maybe it is fun for people and myself to see the transition from drawing to painting. I have three canvases that are getting worked and two canvases that I'm getting ready to draw on. Ideas that came last night as I was drifting off.
I needed this today. I had to put the feelings somewhere. I'm beginning to think the whole series should be called my diary. Only maybe it's not what you see it is what you don't see....ok
rambling and need to shoot photos...
need to continue to express myself when words are not allowing me to today.

No comments:

Post a Comment