Monday, May 10, 2010

Still looking for balance

It's been a week and I'm still trying to find a little balance and harmony in my life again. How does the arrival of one adult throw things so completely off. I did manage to go out on a hunt for materials on Sunday which made me feel like I was at least trying to keep the creative flow going. I have at least four paint projects to move through in the next five weeks. They are still all in various stages but as I'm emotionally pulled in five directions at the moment I just glance in to my room and think...., "be with you when I can."
Also this weekend I did make a stop at the Cameron Art Museum in Wilmington North Carolina. Lillian Blades (interview posted) has a beautiful exhibit up at the moment and her eclectic combination of materials and colors is so inspiring to me!
OK so it's Monday I have this whole week in front of me to start anytime I ready to jump in there again! Right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment