Sunday, May 2, 2010

Eating on the go....

So today I decide to swing into tacobell after work, hungry! Very hungry. Preschool peanutbutter jelly sandwiches on white bread is not in any of my eat like an adult "food groups". So Taco Bell it is. I get two bean burritos and drive off. I decide I need to eat right then so I'm holding this bean burrito in my left hand...steering w/ my right when all the beans dump out on my lap. I hold the steering wheel along with the burrito in my left hand while reaching my right hand into the bag for napkins. My spiral thumb ring gets hooked on the handle of the t-bell bag and I can't get it unhooked at all. So there I am driving down the road with a now squished busted burrito in one hand, a t-bell bag hanging off my thumb, and beans in my lap..and I had to go a good mile like this before I had decent place to pull over...what a day! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment